ChaseDream cordially invites you to the online chat with MIT Sloan MBA and Fudan-MIT IMBA admission directors. Three directors will introduce the MIT Sloan MBA and Fudan-MIT IMBA program and answer your questions regarding MIT Sloan MBA and Fudan-MIT IMBA program and general admissions.
Don’t miss it. Mark your calendar!
MIT Sloan MBA and Fudan-MIT IMBA, Talk to Admission Directors!
Senior Director, Admissions | MIT Sloan School of Management
Dawna S Levenson
Associate Director, Academic Programs at MIT
Jeffrey M Carbone
Associate Director of Admissions at MIT Sloan School of Management
We highly recommend you to post your questions here prior to the event. Therefore, speakers can get more time to prepare for your questions.
Cannot join the talk? Feel free to post your questions here and the host will take these questions to the speakers. You may refer to the chat recording afterwards.
- Start: 8pm, 16 July, 2012
- 8:00pm-8:05pm: Welcome and Brief introduction about agenda and speakers (Janet GUO)
- 8:05-8:15: Brief introduction to Sloan Programs (by Rod’s team: the program features, SOTR schedule, admission requirements, class size and profile, application deadline, Career, etc.)
- 8:15-8:30: Brief introduction to Fudan-MIT IMBA program (Long SUN)
- 8:30-9:00: Joint Q&A
- 9:00-9:30: end of the talk (whether can end at 9pm or 9.30pm, depends on questions)